Join Southland Advantage
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Southland Advantage is a fundraising and event management firm based in Middle Tennessee. We help great candidates and great causes have the resources necessary to achieve their goals. Our clients include leading policy-makers and organizations that want memorable events and conferences. Southland Advantage is looking for a self-starting Project Coordinator that will help execute administrative tasks and assist in the attainment of client objectives.
To be an excellent Project Coordinator, you must be organized, able to make quick adjustments, and comfortable working with result-oriented teams.
- Support planning and coordination of client projects and their corresponding activities
- Implement event plans (caterers, valet, venues, etc.)
- Maintain budgets and track expenditures/transactions
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings
- Maintain updated records and create client reports
- Assist with social media
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Excellent time management
- Tech savvy, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Strong competency in problem-solving
- Personable and a self-starter
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to attend and implement event plans that may be in the evening and/or on weekends from time-to-time
- Previous experience in office management/administrative, event planning, or political campaigns a plus.
To apply please send the following information to Taylor Ferrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How would this job help you in your professional career?
- What is your favorite non-fiction book?